Co-operative Schools put the community and needs of the stakeholders at the centre of the educational process.
As a co-operative owned by our member schools we aim to provide them with the support and encouragement that will enable them to be highly successful schools.
Our network aims to:
- promote co-operative values and principles.
- facilitate mutual support through sharing good practice.
- develop twenty first century co-operative learning communities.
- promote good governance through sound membership based structures that guarantee involvement for all the key stakeholders.
As a network we should aim for our schools to be the preferred:-
- choice for young people and parents when selecting a school.
- choice for staff when seeking a position in a school
A central feature of Co-operative Schools, in addition to our shared values, is the way we work together to support each other. If you would like to find out more about our work please contact us at www.co-operativeschools.coop